Welcome to Mondo Samu - Questions and Answers about my self-work.

Mondō: "questions and answers"; a recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and teacher.
Samu: Work service; meditation in work.

Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Who teaches the teacher (or something)?

Welcome to Mondo Samu!  As you can see from the name, and the explanation at the top, I have created this blog to share some of the things I have done, or am doing, in my life to achieve my goals.  My self-work.  Especially in the area of personal growth, weight loss, health and happiness.

While pondering the future name of the blog, I was looking through some Sanskrit and Buddhist terms, and these two together seemed to really nail the direction that I wanted to go.  Mondo is a cool word in general, and Samu I'm bending a little to mean what I intend.  Pardon the flexibility of the words, please, and I'll try to stay on topic!

As a techie, this blog will largely focus on the technology I use to do these things, but not entirely.  Also, a key part of this blog will be learning from YOU...my teachers.  If I can help teach you a thing or two, then so much the better.  We are all pupils AND teachers in life, and that is what has prompted me to start this blog.

So, with that in mind, please - read, learn, teach, relax and enjoy!

My wish for this blog is that it will help manifest one of my favorite sayings "As I enjoy people, I attract enjoyable people".

MondoSamu

No comments:

Post a Comment