Welcome to Mondo Samu - Questions and Answers about my self-work.

Mondō: "questions and answers"; a recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and teacher.
Samu: Work service; meditation in work.

Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Need a good reason to stop eating meat?


I try not to beat the vegetarian drum too much, but jeez.  Just read this article...If you need a good jumping of point to go vegetarian this is as good a starting point as you're likely to find.  There's lots of other great reasons too.  I apologize if you just ate lunch...

CNN Eatocracy Article: "What Is 'Adulterated' Meat?"

I don't think you can push someone in to being a vegetarian.  It's a personal choice.  But I do honestly believe that if you start eating mindfully, and really work with compassion in your practice, I think eventually you will choose to cut out meat (for any one of dozens of great reasons).  And if not, I don't judge you for it, but I definitely appreciate your effort to at least explore it.  Best wishes whichever path you choose.

_/\_






photo credit: Alex E. Proimos via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment