Welcome to Mondo Samu - Questions and Answers about my self-work.

Mondō: "questions and answers"; a recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and teacher.
Samu: Work service; meditation in work.

Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

So, Men DO Lose Weight Faster Than Women...Sorta.

This article from CNN today is VERY timely for me.  As I'm headed in to the weekend, and the first meeting with the M.E.A.L.S. group, I've had this very topic on my mind.  So far, most of the people interested are female.  I have always heard, but never verified, that women lose weight slower than men.  I've seen this *fact* dishearten a lot of ladies early on.  In fact, part of yesterdays post was me lamenting that I worry about the people in this group having the same success I had.  So, today, when I saw this CNN article, it caught my attention.




So, the article confirmed what I felt when I pondered this:  Whether they do or do not, everyone's experience is unique and should not be judged against someone else's.  So don't worry about it! Just show up for them and yourself.

Anyhow, the article is well worth the read.

_/\_







photo credit: Arya Ziai via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment