Welcome to Mondo Samu - Questions and Answers about my self-work.

Mondō: "questions and answers"; a recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and teacher.
Samu: Work service; meditation in work.

Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gratitude

Hello, welcome and thank you!  I have received a ton of new traffic since Dr. Lilian Cheung mentioned MondoSamu on the Savor Facebook page.  I thought I should take a moment to show some gratitude to her for the lovely mention and then to each of you who has taken time out of your life to spend reading my words.  I'm especially grateful to those who have commented that this blog has had some positive impact for them.  You can't know what that means to me, and I'm so happy for you all as well.

So WELCOME!  Come back to see me from time to time.  I will try to post daily, or as often as my work schedule will permit.  I look forward to sharing ideas, stories and information and learning from each of you.

MondoSamu

No comments:

Post a Comment