Welcome to Mondo Samu - Questions and Answers about my self-work.

Mondō: "questions and answers"; a recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and teacher.
Samu: Work service; meditation in work.

Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Have a great weekend, excuse our maintenance!

I'm going to be doing a bunch of site maintenance over the weekend.  I'm adding the domain www.MondoSamu.com, switching everything around to work with that, which is going to involve a lot of links and stuff too.  I'm also going to be changing the primary account, moving it away from my personal account to a different account.  And lot's of other behind the scenes stuff to make it all work a little better.

It SHOULD not interfere with anything, the old address should continue to work, and the new stuff should be seamless but the one thing I am concerned about is that the account change may break image links.  So if all the photos disappear on the site, just be patient and I will fix it all up asap.

Thanks to EVERYONE for reading!
MondoSamu

No comments:

Post a Comment