Welcome to Mondo Samu - Questions and Answers about my self-work.

Mondō: "questions and answers"; a recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and teacher.
Samu: Work service; meditation in work.

Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Mondo Samu Site Maintenance!

Hello all!  I will be doing a couple of minor tweaks, relating to my own site permissions and such, today.  The only possible effect (that I know of) that you might see is that it is possible that some of the photos from previous posts may disappear.  If this happens, I will try to restore them, but it's important that I do this change sooner rather than later.

Thanks for you wonderful presence, and for your patience in the event of any issues.

I'll post once I've completed and tested the maintenance.

On a side note, this should also fix some issues where not everyone was able to post comments.  Following these changes anyone should be able to comment.   We'll try that out and see how it goes.

Thanks again!
MS

No comments:

Post a Comment