Welcome to Mondo Samu - Questions and Answers about my self-work.

Mondō: "questions and answers"; a recorded collection of dialogues between a pupil and teacher.
Samu: Work service; meditation in work.

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Socializing and Favicons

Good morning!  As I continue to improve on this little blog, I am adding features, tweaks and social media.

I set up a facebook account under Mondo Samu and also a Twitter account as @MondoSamu

I'm working on a favicon and logo, but running in to issues with that.  Should be up before too long.

I also enabled the mobile blog, so that the blog shows up really nice on a mobile device such as the iPhone or Droid and such.  VERY cool.

I hope everyone enjoys these changes and additions.

Have a great day!
MondoSamu

No comments:

Post a Comment